Friday, February 16, 2007

Huh... ?

Now, I can't deny that everyone wants a piece of Frau Pie, and really, I can't blame them, this is some high grade puddin'... but sometimes, I just get so very confused by people who don't seem to understand The Frau, no matter how much I try to give them a coupon to buy a clue...

----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: Robert
Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:17 AM
Check out my profile and hope you like and want to know me better. I see that you have Sun in Pisces. My Sun is in Pisces. My Moon is in Virgo, Taurus is Rising, Venus in Acquarius and Mars in Gemini. Do you know what your Rising Sign, Moon, Venus and Mars are? If not I can calcualte these. I just want to use astrology as one way for us to get to know each oher better. I hope I hear from you soon.

---------------------------------
-
From: Frau Bella
Date: Feb 13, 2007 12:20 PM
I don't have a son, I don't know who you've been talking too... but I know a certain adoption agency that was paid good money to keep their mouths shut...

----------------------------------

From: Robert
Date: Feb 13, 2007 6:20 PM
I was not referring to you about any son you may or may not have. I was referring to your Sun Sign as in astrology. I am interested in getting to know you personally for a friendship. I have no hidden information about except for what is in your profile.

----------------------------------

From: Frau Bella
Date: Feb 15, 2007 8:57 AM
Thats right, we shall speak of it no more... now whats this about astroglide? You little minx you!

No comments: